- If you're looking to save money on your green fees, here's a tip: When booking your tee time, choose the "Pre-Pay and Save" option. With this selection, you'll be responsible for paying for your entire group upfront, but the savings you'll enjoy make it worth it!
- DAILY DEALS- The Green Button on the upper right hand of page. When booking a daily deal, the total amount is automatically charged on your credit card at the time of booking.
- Daily Deal Tee Times cannot be refunded unless the golf course is closed on the day of play.
- All tee times must be booked online.
- No Push Carts are available for rent, you may bring your own pull cart.
Public Country Club (PCC) members: Please put PCC in booking notes along with member number.
Cancellation/No Show Policy:
- To cancel or make changes to a tee time, at least 24 hours notice is required.
- You may also cancel or modify your tee time by logging into your profile, accessing the "My Account" option on the top right, and then “My Reservations”.
- Weather-related cancellations will not incur any charges.
- Failure to cancel, not showing up, or showing up with a smaller group will result in your credit card on file being charged. No-shows will be subject to a full charge.
- If you do not cancel or modify your tee time at least 24 hours in advance, you will be charged the full cost of the tee time.
Best Rates Online - Dynamic Pricing
Our green fee rates are now following a dynamic pricing model. By definition, dynamic means "constant change." This process will allow golf rates to be adjusted - both lower and higher - in real-time, based on demand, availability and other changing factors.
With rates changing daily, Dynamic Pricing gives you the ability to choose the RIGHT rate for you, at the RIGHT time for you, on the RIGHT day for you. For best rates book early.