2023 Players Card $450-Limited time only- Purchase by Dec 30th.
These will not be available for purchase in 2023 so purchase by Dec 30th.
Players Card includes:
- Unlimited half-price our normal green fee rates (Does not include discounts on email or internet specials)
- 6 day advance tee time booking
- 20% discount in golf shop on non-sale merchandise and 10% discount in Stonebrooke restaurant**
- Optional 2022 Handicap registration for $36.00 plus tax
- Cards are non-transferable
All Players Card Include:
- 6-day advance tee time reservations
- **20% discount on regular-priced Pro Shop merchandise-Not valid on Special Orders *Excludes Junior Memberships
- **10% discount on food and beverage. Excludes beverage cart, boat, holiday brunches, specials or banquets, or holidays. *Excludes Junior Memberships
- Daily published green fees apply when playing other than the designated membership timeframes. Please see membership information below for details of each membership package.
- Stonebrooke memberships are valid until the end of the calendar Year
- Memberships are sold on a limited basis. Rates quoted above DO NOT include 7.375% sales tax, and do NOT include beverage cart and boat.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP POLICIES & GUIDELINES
- Members must present their identification card to the staff on duty when requesting member privileges. The card will be bar coded and scanned each time you play.
- Membership prices are non-negotiable and are not valid in conjunction with, or in addition to, any other memberships, programs or discounts in place or later implemented by Stonebrooke Golf Club.
- Memberships are non-transferable and all privileges expire December 30th, 2018 (no exceptions).
- Discounts on Food and Beverage is valid for the MEMBER and ONE GUEST. Not valid on holidays or special promotions.
- Memberships will not be refunded, in part or in full, under any circumstances.
- Membership green fee and golf cart privileges may be applied toward league(s) at Stonebrooke Golf Club. Members will, however, be required to pay the fees associated with these leagues for events, games, skins and prizes.
- Membership privileges will not apply toward corporate golf outings or tournaments and/or banquet functions.
- Guests playing with members are required to pay regular price for merchandise and services (i.e.: golf carts and range tokens).
- Member privileges apply to the Stonebrooke course.
- Rain checks may be issued to Patron Memberships redeeming vouchers or paying half-price green fees at management's discretion following normal rain check policies.
- Members are required to follow all course and clubhouse policies in place (i.e.: dress code, Keep Pace Policy, cart path rules, non-smoking, etc.)
- Management reserves the right to suspend and/or revoke membership privileges, in part or in full, if these policies and guidelines are violated.