Stonebrooke is the perfect place for Corporate Golf Events, Charity Fundraisers, School/Church/Civic Golf Events, and more!
If you´re planning a corporate golf event, a fundraising tournament or simply want a relaxing golf outing for your group, you can be confident that each of your guests will enjoy a perfect experience at Stonebrooke. With your input and attentive service from Stonebrooke´s experienced Pro Shop staff, we will relieve you of hassles, make your golf event efficient and allow you to relax and enjoy a successful and memorable experience.
Add an after-golf social time with a catered meeting in one of our banquet rooms, a chef-prepared meal in our dining room, appetizers or lunch on the outdoor terrace, or simply meet in the lounge and exchange stories from your day on the course! We offer:
- A professional planner to assist in pre-tournament planning and coordination including dates, budget, format, contests, gifts, signage, logo merchandise & more
- Event-day set-up and staging, including registration, scorecards & scoring, golf cart nameplates, cart staging, audiovisual & more
- PGA professional staff
- 100% cart path coverage
- Golf packages for as few as 12 - there is no maximum!
- Cobra golf club rentals for both men and women.
- On-course food & beverage service
- Food & beverage service - breakfast, box lunches, appetizers, buffet or plated dinners, etc. w/banquet facilities for up to 260 guests
- Professional chef
- Courteous, friendly service at every point in your event
- 50-stall, natural driving range & range balls
- Two practice greens
- Golf clinics
- Waters Edge Par 30 course for non-tournament guests
- Fully-stocked Pro Shop
- No set-up or room charges for banquet & dining arrangements following your tournament at Stonebrooke
For more information, to check availability or to book your golf event, please call (952) 496-3171 xs28 or complete the form so a member of our team can contact you within 24 hours.