We are proud to announce a variety of new opportunities for the junior golfer at Stonebrooke Golf Club in 2017. You'll have fun learning and playing the great game of golf at Stonebrooke and Waters Edge. Our trained staff and of professionals willl make learing golf fun. Sign your child up today to learn a sport of a lifetime. Golf teaches many other valuable life skills that no other sport can offer.......honesty, integrity, respect, perserverace, social skills and sportsmanship.
Golf Membership @ Waters Edge Par 30
- Waters Edge is a great place for younger and less experienced to learn golf. Memberships are only $99. Optional Range Pass for $99-junior members only.
Golf Membership @ Stonebrooke
- Ages 12-15: $299
- Ages 16-18: $350
- High School Team Member: $299
- Optional Range Pass: $99-junior member only
- Unlimited Green Fees during the following times :Monday-Friday before 10am or after 2pm & Saturday/Sunday and Holidays after 2pm.
- Junior Members may play on Weekends and Holidays before 2 with a paid adult green fee. If alone regular junior rate will apply.
Junior Golf Camps Ages 5-15
Fun is the #1 rule in our camps. We will provide basic instruction and supervision. Each camp will include etiquette, rules of golf, motor skills development, chipping, putting and full swing. Camps fun for 5 weeks and each session lasting 1 hour for $99.
Sign your child up today to learn a sport of a lifetime. Golf teaches many other valuable life skills that no other sport can offer...honesty, integrity,respect,perseverance and sportsmanship. Junior Golf Camps will be lead by PGA Golf Professionals. We willprovide basic instruction and supervision. Each camp will be filled with safety, etiquette, rules of golf, motor skills development, chipping, putting and full swing. All camps meet at Waters Edge Golf Course and Driving Range, Located on the west side of County Road 79, just past Stonebrooke entrance.
2017 -5 Week Beginner, Intermediate Camp & Advanced Camps:
$99/Student: includes instruction, range balls, and refreshments. Limit 24 students per session. More classes will be added if needed.
- Camp 1: (Ages 7-15): Tuesdays-8:30 am - 9:30 am June 13, 20, 27, July 11, 18
- Camp 2: (Ages 7-15): Tuesdays- 9:45 am - 10:45 am June 13, 20, 27, July 11, 18
- Camp 3: (Ages 7-15): Tuesdays- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm June 13, 20, 27, July 11, 18
- Camp 4: (Ages 5-7): Sundays- 1:00pm - 2:00 pm June 11, 18, 25, July 9, 16
- Camp 5: (Ages 5-7): Sundays- 2:15 pm - 3:15 pm June 11, 18, 25, July 9, 16
Learn the basics in a fun and relaxed environment. Don’t have clubs? Not to worry we will have clubs for your child to use!
Info: Open to all junior golfers aged 8 and up that have a knowledge for the game, rules and etiquette. 7 Weeks of competitive league. Non-Members $120 and Members $60. Fees include Green Fees, League registration, weekly prizes and refreshments and lunch on the last day.
Who: Open to all junior golfers aged 8 and up that have a knowledge of the game, its rules and etiquette. Juniors must have golf course experience and be able to play with peers with limited supervision.
What: 7 weeks of league play. Each week will be a separate competition and prizes awarded after play each week. Rainouts will transfer to the following week. We will do our best to make pairing recommendations.
When: Wednesday mornings, beginning June 14th through August 2nd- No Play on July 5th. We will be having a 8:30 shotgun start each day. Players register in clubhouse from 8:00-8:15. Please plan on 2 hours for completion and 15 minutes for prizes.
Where: Waters Edge Golf and Learning Center – (across from Stonebrooke Golf Club)
Notes: This is a playing league only, no instruction. On June 14th we will be having a League Meeting at 8:00 before play for players and parents. A welcome packet will be sent to email address listed on the registration form.