The general public may secure tee times for the Stonebrooke course 9 days in advance.
Tee Time Cancellations:
Tee times may be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance without charge.
- To receive a complimentary cart you must make your tee time reservation online.
- Collared shirts are preferred for men.
- Tank tops and halter tops are not allowed on the golf course or practice facility.
- Shorts for both men and women must be mid-thigh or Bermuda length.
- Men and women are required to wear golf or tennis shoes (no street boots or heels, please).
Food & Beverages:
- Outside food, beverages and coolers are not permitted at either the Stonebrooke Championship or Waters Edge Executive course.
- Drinks may be purchased on the ferry boat at the 8th hole.
- Food orders may be placed on the ferry boat for pick-up at the turn.
- Stonebrooke's restaurant and lounge are open year-round.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license to drive our golf carts.
- To receive a free cart, your tee time reservation must be made online.
Rain Check Policy:
In the event of bad weather, Stonebrooke Golf Club will issue rain check coupons according to the following guidelines:
- Rain checks are issued on a pro-rated basis to reflect the number of holes unplayed. For example, the rate you paid including golf cart and tax will be divided by 18, giving you a "per hole dollar amount".
- You will be issued a credit for any unplayed holes, valid towards your next round of golf.
- Rain checks are not issued at Waters Edge.
- Please present your scorecard at the green fee counter when requesting a rain check.
- Management reserves the right to determine when rain checks will be distributed, based on the guidelines above.