“Flex” Attendance, “Flex” AM Tee times, Play the dates you choose!
Who: Gentlemen 60 years and older
When: WEDNESDAY Mornings beginning on May 2nd - August 29th- Will include at least 15 weeks of possible play dates
*Please note that this is not intended to be a structured league where you are guaranteed availability each and every Wednesday. This is rather a FLEX CLUB but you can be assured that there will be 15 dates of play. Therefore, this Club is subject to cancellation OR 7:30 or 8 am shotgun starts due to corporate outings. We will do our best to give you advance notice of these dates. If play is cancelled due to an outside event we will add on days at the end of Season until we get to 15 weeks of play. Please note that rain outs will not be rescheduled unless the course is deemed closed by management.
- Tee off before 1 pm.
- You make groups or we can pair up individuals and pairs. Tee times can be made 2 weeks in advance.
Entry: Club Dues $50 – payouts will be awarded in golf shop prize certificates. A portion of dues are applied to each event and towards the season long champion.
Handicaps: USGA HANDICAP NOT REQUIRED-(Instead we will be using our league manager software to determine your league handicap each week. New players to the league will receive 1) their USGA Shin Handicap if they have one, OR 80% of what they score for the first 3 weeks then will have an established league handicap. Returning players will receive the ending handicap of 2016. A portion of dues are applied to each event and towards the season long champion)
- Club Green Fees $34.00 plus tax includes shared cart
- Players Card holders pay $17.00 plus tax includes shared cart
- Additional $5 game fee each event- (all players must pay the game fee)
- Each week will feature a different game (Skins, Field Events, Blind Holes, Blind Partner, etc)
- Low Net and Low Gross winners each week.
- Along with the weekly games there will be a season long event.
- 2013 Champion- Dick Wilkinson
- 2014 Champion- Paul Hanson and Dan May- Co Champions
- 2015 Champion- Mike Reardon
- 2016 Champion- Dan May
- 2017 Champion- Terry Sorensen
- Season Long Format is Individual Stableford each week- 4 Points for Net Eagle or better, 3 Points Net Birdie, 2 Points Net Par, 1 point for net bogey. At the end of your season your TOP 6 point totals will be added together to determine the season long champion. There are a total of 15 playing opportunities so the more times you play the better chances you have at winning.
Tees: All play is from GOLD tees
Lunch: A complimentary lunch will be served on the last day of play.