Mobile App Instructions
1. Go to your app store on your Android or iPhone. Search “USGA Tournament Management”. Download the app (blue icon).
To download on Iphone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/usga-tournament-management/id1171650741?mt=8
To download on Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.golfgenius.android.usgatm
2. Pick up your paper scorecard in the golf shop. On that scorecard will be a GGID.
3. Open the app on your phone and enter the GGID found on the bottom right of your printed scorecard. (Do not enter your email or any password) You will receive a NEW GGID each week. You will never need to enter your email and password.
4. Click on your name.
5. Enter the correct GROSS score for all of the players. If you have a SUB- use the paper scorecard and write subs full name on the scorecard and turn it in.
6. After scores are entered for a hole, click “Save Scores”. You will be directed to the next hole.